Greetings Writers! Do you have an exciting storyline or an idea for something new? Then you are welcome to House of Spells. One of the fastest-growing Fandom-themed stores that sells officially licensed items from Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Fantastic Beasts, The Hobbit, Vikings, and numerous other unbridged collections from Celtic and Gothic choices. Customers are drawn to our store by its design and licensed merchandise.
Write to us if you have well-crafted content and well-written and engaging articles about topics relevant. Let us know if you are the one who loves fandoms or are too passionate to write on anything or everything creatively. Writing for us is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills and develop your personality. Additionally, our social media platforms help you build exposure.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- ● We want our authors to possess a certain level of writing proficiency and style and pleasure in what they do. All writers should follow the editorial procedure (don't worry, we have style guides!).
- ● We like relevant, well-researched posts, preferably 1000+ words with actionable tips.
- ● Your post should be 100% original and unpublished. Anything published elsewhere will not be republished.
- ● Includes relevant images to illustrate your point. Don't add any value to the copy. Use creativity to
visualize your idea and information.
- ● Include subheadings and bullet points to make the articles more readable.
TOPICS WE WELCOME
Our company's objective is to expand while educating our clients about the best collectables available across all fandoms.
- ● Fictions, Genre, Anime and Drama series related
- ● General post connected with the series
- ● Souvenir and Gift collectables-related
- ● Marketing and sales related
- ● Paid Promos
- ● Post that is too technical, editorial, or vague
- ● Infographics made by other businesses
READY TO SUBMIT?
Then please get in touch with us via the Contact page or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. When introducing yourself, please briefly explain why you would like to be involved and what you think you'd bring to the team. We will let you know how to proceed further!